- Humphries Construction is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees and other personnel within our places of work
- All Humphries Construction staff and sub-contractors are required to share in our commitment to safety and the avoidance of incidents which may result in injury, property damage or loss of any kind.
- Every employee is expected to act safely to ensure their own welfare and that of other personnel in the workplace.
- No task is so important that risk of injury is justified.
- Zero injuries within the workplace
- Being leaders in the field of construction health and safety
- Treating health and safety as our highest priority
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture based upon continually improving our performance
- Complying with all statutory requirements
- Systematically identifying, reporting and eliminating hazards
- Only utilising contractors who share in our high health and safety standards
- Providing all employees with training and supervision to ensure they are fully aware of all safety issues relating to their duties
- Maintaining a regular system of communication to all employees on Company health and safety matters
- Providing all required facilities and PPE (personal protection equipment) for a safe and healthy workplace
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is safe and fit for purpose
- Ensuring employees are not exposed to unmanaged or uncontrolled hazards
- Developing,implementing and communicating emergency procedures
- Maintain a system or recording, investigating and preventing reoccurrence of any health and safety incidents within the workplace
- Carry out planned workplace inspections to identify, improve and monitor health and safety issues